Skip to main content

Feel The Love

When you're having fun During a roller coaster ride Yet you feel That the smile on your face Is not because of the ride But because of how happy She's with you Know that you're in love.
When you're grooving On the dance floor And you feel That the rhythm of your feet Is not because of the beats But because of her Moves and expressions Know that you're in love.
When you're getting drenched During the rain And you realize That you being attracted to rain Is not because of the petrichor But because of how much Playful she gets during it Know that you're in love.
When you're watching her Engulfed in work And you find yourself Cherishing her dedication And she smiles back at you After flicking off her hair Over her ears Know that you're in love.
Know that you're in love When it seems She's everything you need Know that you're in love When she's like a book That you'd love to read Know that you're in love When it's night and you can't sleep.
Know that you're in love When she's being rude And still looks cute Know that you're in love When she makes the dresses look good And not the other way around Now you know that you're in love And that love knows no bounds.
Caring is the bedrock And efforts are the pillars On which love sustains It'll screw you over and over But you'll still care And it'll all be worth the pain.
The feeling is too complex Mere words can't explain it When you feel it you'll know that. Finding perfection Amidst imperfections is love And that's a fact.
It's pure, it's reckless It's rare, it's enchanting It's unpredictable, it's uncertain And yet it's incorruptible. To summarize, with efforts It is everything And without efforts It is nothing at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Room of Shelves

I have a room. It's a room for the secrets. It's a room for the feelings. It's a room for all the emotions that don't get to leave my mind through my voice. This room is full of shelves. It's compartmentalized. My thoughts go through a calculated categorisation process. Each thought gets allotted to a particular shelf. Though they all are somehow connected. I have a shelf for my secrets. I have a shelf for the secrets that people tell me. A shelf for self-doubts. A shelf for ideas. A shelf for hobbies. A shelf for feelings. A shelf for other people and their opinions. A shelf for my own opinions. But sometimes, it's okay to let a thought leave the shelf and out of the room of our mind. Because sometimes, contemplating things over and over instead of sharing it with others kills us from inside. It may or may not help. But it kind of makes it a bit easier to stay sane. Hence, I'm sharing one out of the million thoughts that bugs me on a daily basis. There'...

Exhortation

What if I ask you To be my confidante To look over my past And ignore my doings. What if I ask you To make my ideals a priority To look after my temptations And ignore your own interests. Would you still be Willing to take a step Towards an eternal dilemma Between friendship and conspiracy? What if I ask you To remember what you were To look where it all changed And right all your wrongs. What if I ask you To stop being materialistic To look deep inside yourself And find your missing piece. Would you take a leap of faith Into the deepest recesses of your soul And find the differences between What you were and what you've become? What if I ask you To put everything at stake To risk everything in your life And help me build something bigger. What if I tell you Love is a luxury that we can't afford Emotions are fallacious Solitude is our accord. Would you leave everything Sacrifice every dream of yours To attain nirvana Amidst hell and heaven? Aren't we al...

A Wish

Square face, dainty nose Almond eyes, arched eyebrows Half bangs and half curls You're not like the other girls. Even with all your imperfections You're a perfect piece of art. Igniting a fire in my soul You became a part of my heart. Fiercely protective And loyal to the core You're a homegirl material Maybe even a little bit more. I was looking for puddles And in you, I found a sea I got a feeling that You'll be the one who saves me. And I wished... May our fates be entwined Our lives be linked Our futures be combined And our hearts be synced. So one day our wishes will match Somewhere our paths will coincide Then we will take a shot at us And in each other's hearts, we'll reside. Now that you're so close Only half a feet away I can read them in your eyes Words your lips hesitate to say. So I pull myself back Giving you a little room to think You know I have fallen for you In your heart, let this feeling sink. This situation is baffling Our need...