Skip to main content

I'll Be There

Every time
You miss me,
I wish
We could be
Together and forever
Holding each other's hands.

Relive every moment
When you say goodbye,
Rejoice every second
Keep my love until I die.
Look around
For the memories I leave.

I promise you
We'll never be apart.
If u need me
Just seek inside your heart.
I'll be there...

Cry on my shoulder
I'll weep your tears,
Smile on my tales
I'll kiss your ears,
Scream on my face
I'll keep your fears,
Reside in my heart
I'll love you for years.

Everything,
Happens for a reason.
Suffer,
Because of a decision.
I'll be there
To share your pain.

No matter what happens
I'll always have your back.
You don't have to worry
Just stop being sad.
All these stars shine
To cheer for you.

As you fall apart,
Find me in your heart.
You don't have to shout
You can call me out.
I'll be there...

Cry on my shoulder
I'll weep your tears,
Smile on my tales
I'll kiss your ears,
Scream on my face
I'll keep your fears,
Reside in my heart
I'll love you for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Room of Shelves

I have a room. It's a room for the secrets. It's a room for the feelings. It's a room for all the emotions that don't get to leave my mind through my voice. This room is full of shelves. It's compartmentalized. My thoughts go through a calculated categorisation process. Each thought gets allotted to a particular shelf. Though they all are somehow connected. I have a shelf for my secrets. I have a shelf for the secrets that people tell me. A shelf for self-doubts. A shelf for ideas. A shelf for hobbies. A shelf for feelings. A shelf for other people and their opinions. A shelf for my own opinions. But sometimes, it's okay to let a thought leave the shelf and out of the room of our mind. Because sometimes, contemplating things over and over instead of sharing it with others kills us from inside. It may or may not help. But it kind of makes it a bit easier to stay sane. Hence, I'm sharing one out of the million thoughts that bugs me on a daily basis. There'...

Exhortation

What if I ask you To be my confidante To look over my past And ignore my doings. What if I ask you To make my ideals a priority To look after my temptations And ignore your own interests. Would you still be Willing to take a step Towards an eternal dilemma Between friendship and conspiracy? What if I ask you To remember what you were To look where it all changed And right all your wrongs. What if I ask you To stop being materialistic To look deep inside yourself And find your missing piece. Would you take a leap of faith Into the deepest recesses of your soul And find the differences between What you were and what you've become? What if I ask you To put everything at stake To risk everything in your life And help me build something bigger. What if I tell you Love is a luxury that we can't afford Emotions are fallacious Solitude is our accord. Would you leave everything Sacrifice every dream of yours To attain nirvana Amidst hell and heaven? Aren't we al...

A Wish

Square face, dainty nose Almond eyes, arched eyebrows Half bangs and half curls You're not like the other girls. Even with all your imperfections You're a perfect piece of art. Igniting a fire in my soul You became a part of my heart. Fiercely protective And loyal to the core You're a homegirl material Maybe even a little bit more. I was looking for puddles And in you, I found a sea I got a feeling that You'll be the one who saves me. And I wished... May our fates be entwined Our lives be linked Our futures be combined And our hearts be synced. So one day our wishes will match Somewhere our paths will coincide Then we will take a shot at us And in each other's hearts, we'll reside. Now that you're so close Only half a feet away I can read them in your eyes Words your lips hesitate to say. So I pull myself back Giving you a little room to think You know I have fallen for you In your heart, let this feeling sink. This situation is baffling Our need...